Activity Report: Visiting Vietnam for the Food and Nutrition Business Program
December 4th to 8th, 2017
NJPPP and some of its participating companies visited the Vietnamese government institutions and a Japanese company in Hanoi and Haiphong, and exchanged opinions to comprehend the nutrition problems and current status of business development in Vietnam. We gained information through the network of Vietnam-Japan Institute for Human Resources Development, and examined the possibilities that might lead to a nutrition business in Vietnam. We also held a seminar for local business people, etc., to introduce NJPPP and the Japanese experiences of nutrition improvement.
- Activity Report: Visiting Vietnam for the Food and Nutrition Business Program
- Report of the Seminar – toward the business for nutrition improvement corresponded to SDGs
- Workplace Nutrition Workshop in Jakarta
- Commissioned investigation report on “Workplace nutrition project in Indonesia” No.4
- Commissioned investigation report on “Workplace nutrition project in Indonesia” No.3